čtvrtek 10. ledna 2013

PAIN

Why

Who are you

What do you need

IDONTKNOW.COM

What do you hear? Nothing.

What do you feel? Pain.

What's wrong with you? I'm tired.

Tired of what? You know, those deep things.

And what else? People.

Why? They're just killing me.

Really? Yea. 
And..you know...fucking Pisces. Kurt is better storyteller. 
Uhm, was. He was.

You're strange a bit, aren't you? Yes.

How are you - right now? Pretty fucked up.

Are you? Exactly.

What could help you? Ummm...let me think.

So what? Space trip.

Something real? Yea, the Space Needle.

Better. Where have you heard about it?
Books. Books are my philosophy.
Books are filling my empty life.

Where is this text from? He should tell you.
My lover from the universe, you know.
Big boy.

What else cold make your life better?
More films. Just like few months ago.
I miss Jordana. I miss my sunglasses. 
I miss my life.

Why this blues again? I'm all fucked up. Still.

Why? I'm exhausted. And I feel the pain. 
Again.

But why? I'm so fucking alone. 
As I wanted to be before. 
It's nightmare right now.

People are asking, you know. 
I'm such a pretender. I hate myself.

And I was just thinking.
About dying.
About overdose.
About suicide.
Again.

But then, everytime, I remember - the universe is still here. 
For me. 
My best friend.

So I feel confused.

Pain. Pain. Pain.

Exhaustion. I cannot move on. Anymore.

What could I do for you? Tell me, I'll do anything.
Eat my heart then.





Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat